This event was a great success. Stay tuned for my eBook that will be filled with even more info!
Meet me at the 23rd Oil Painters of America Annual National Exhibition and Convention, being held in Bennington, Vermont, June 7 – July 27, 2014. I will be painting, and then speaking about, “Brand Building & Art Marketing Secrets Using Social Media and Blogging.”
In April, I had a great time speaking and teaching at the 3rd Plein Air Convention in Monterey. Now, I hope to see some of you in Vermont!
Everyone is invited to attend! Join us for a informative week filled with presentations, painting demonstrations, and networking opportunities that will inspire your artwork, art business and sharpen your skills.
An opening reception will be held for artists, collectors, the public and the press on Saturday, June 7 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. with the awards presentation taking place at 7:00 p.m. As has become our custom, many informative and educational seminars will be offered to OPA members and guests during the exhibition.
Here are some highlights you won’t want to miss. (learn more about the event)
- “Road Trip” with Fine Art Connoisseur Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Peter Trippi
- “How to Present Your Most Professional Self-Inspiring Ideas to Help Take Your Art To the Next Level” with Kristen Thies, CEO, West Wind Fine Art
- “Fluidity and Color” presentation and painting demonstration with Daniel J. Keyes
- “Brand Building & Art Marketing Secrets Using Social Media and Blogging” with Social Media Expert, Lori McNee
- OPA Distinguished Artist: “Up Close and Personal” with Alan Wolton OPAM and Editor-in-Chief of Southwest Art Magazine, Kristin Hoerth
- “Breaking into the Field of Portraiture” a panel discussion with William T. Chambers OPAM, John Michael Carter, OPMA, Quin Ming, and Portrait, Inc. Executive Partners Julia G. Baughman and Ruth Reeves
Painting demonstrations by:
- Juror of Awards Charles Movalli OPAM
- Alan Wolton OPAM
- Zhiwei Tu OPMA
- Daniel J. Keyes
- Lori McNee
- Derek Peniz
- Mary Qian
- American Art Collector Magazine’s “Quintessential Vermont ” Party
- Southwest Art Magazine’s Pampered Paint-Out
- Opening Reception & Awards Ceremony.
I hope to meet some of you there! ~Lori
*For a complete schedule of events, speaker and seminar details and other registration information, please visit: www.OilPaintersofAmerica.com