Please join me on February 20-22, 2015 at the Artist Materials Expo in Atlanta, Georgia. I’m happy to announce that I’ll be teaching four special workshops – 1 social media, and 3 oil painting workshops!
Hosted by Binders Art Supplies and Frames, the Art Materials Expo will feature the leading International Manufacturers of Art Materials for the Visual Artists, plus presentations by many Internationally known artists and art instructors. I am proud to be an Artist Ambassador to Arches/Canson/Royal Talens and will be representing them at this event!
Don’t miss this epic event at the Gwinnett Center February 20th through the 22nd of 2015. The Artist Material Expo is offering a unique gala of buying and learning opportunities for YOU – the aspiring and professional artist!
The following classes are open to traditional oil painters, or anyone wishing to how to use solvent-free water mixable oils. Beginner to intermediate students; however, advanced painters who want a refresher course are welcome! Please register here > Artist Material Expo
- 10am – 1pm, Friday February 20th Please spend the morning with me, Lori McNee, as we explore how to interpret the landscape in paint. We will discuss the benefits of plein air painting, and the pros and cons of working with reference photographs to help us transpose the third dimension into a two-dimensional work of art.
- 9am – 12pm, Saturday February 21st. Please spend the morning with me, Lori McNee, as we explore how to interpret the landscape in paint. We will discuss the benefits of plein air painting, and the pros and cons of working with reference photographs to help us transpose the third dimension into a two-dimensional work of art.
- 4 – 7pm, Saturday February 21st Join social media influencer, Lori McNee for a fun and informative visual presentation. Lori will explain how to build your brand and market your art online using social media and blogging.
- 9am – 12pm, Sunday February 22nd Still life painting is a wonderful discipline for any serious artist. Please join me, Lori McNee, and learn how to breathe life into lackluster still life arrangements, and fundamentals of still life painting. In this fun and informative class, I will teach you how to set up your own still life, organize your palette, how to make your paintings glow using warm and cool colors, the use of light & shadow, and thoughts on composition.
But there’s more…
February 20-22, 2015
- Special Purchases on the products artists reach for everyday!
- Product demonstrations on new materials and techniques!
- Special Presentations from internationally known artists!
- Classes for children through the advanced artist!
- Presentations from local community art organizations!
- Register today to receive updates on the manufacturers attending, classes, and events!
*Learn more about me on my social media sites > Fine Art Tips Facebook Fan Page, on Twitter, Google Plus and on Pinterest. Be sure and check out and my fine art prints and notecards on Fine Art America. Or see my art on my website, LoriMcNee.com.