Meet me at Bella Muse Gallery in Ogden, Utah for my exclusive, LIVE social media workshop and book signing!
I will reveal my inside Secrets to Grow Your Art Business in 2016. (Not just for artists! These principles will work for any small business.)
“I recently found Lori McNee’s amazing blog, FineArtTips.com and art blogging tips/advice! It was a great boost to my drive! ~Jasleen Diaz
“I’ve been a long-time fan of McNee for her artwork as well as her tips and advice in regards to art business and more.” ~Cherie Haas, Online Editor for The Artists Network
“Lori McNee teaches a balancing act between promoting your product and building relationships with people.” ~Fins/The Wall Street Journal Digital Network
(Plus: Don’t miss my book signing of Fine Art Tips during gallery walk on January 8th from 6-9pm! Meet the other book artists/contributors, Shanna Kunz, Elizabeth Robbins, Steven Lee Adams.)
*Join us at the fun and informative social media workshop and you will receive Lori’s popular social media marketing ebook for FREE!
Jan 9th 1-4pm
101 25th Street Ogden, UT
Register by calling Bella Muse Gallery: 385-399-7969
Or Click to REGISTER NOW ($45.00) because space is limited!
In this workshop you are guaranteed to discover:
- How to demystify social media and make it work for you!
- The best points about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and LinkedIn (and more!)
- The hottest social media trends.
- Social media marketing and branding explained.
- Marketing vs Branding – many businesses confuse the two, but you’ll know the difference!
- Secrets to building your online brand.
- The importance of having a Social Media Strategy and how to easily create one.
- All about hashtags.
- The best times to reach your following.
- Proven blogging tips.
- How to get results from your blog.
- Great ideas for “Blogger’s Block”
- The importance of images and how to optimize them.
- Time for questions and answers!
…and other unique and easy online strategies.
I hope to meet you at my book signing and social media workshop! ~Lori
“We are so thankful for all that you do!” ~Cultural Weekly
“Lori is a TwitterPowerHouse and an artistic superstar who doesn’t talk endlessly about “followers” and “listings.” She is inspiring a new generation of artists.” ~The Huffington Post