Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips Workshop/Retreat Terms and Conditions
1. Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips is conducting art retreats, accommodation and workshops which are offered by to the Lead Client (hereinafter the Client). Airfare and insurance is not included.
2. To reserve your workshop/retreat, the Client will complete the booking registration online. A non-refundable deposit of $950.00 USD is due at the time of registration. The deposit is used to secure the workshop facility and accommodations. Upon receiving the deposit amount, Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips will send a confirmation email – this is a formal acceptance of the booking and represents an agreement by both parties to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
3. The balance of the workshop/retreat is payable not less than 12 weeks before the start date. For bookings made less than 10 weeks in advance of the start of the workshop/retreat, the full amount must be paid at the time of the booking. If payment is not received by that 10 week date, Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips reserves the right to cancel your reservation.
If you cancel your booking 8 weeks before the start date you will get 50% of your booking refunded (minus non-refundable deposit amount). In the case of cancellation less than 4 weeks from the start date, no refund is offered. Any bank charges on refunds will also be deducted from any refund as they are at your expense.
4. If for any reason the workshop is cancelled by Lori McNee, the full payment, including deposit, will be 100% reimbursed immediately. We only refund our own workshops fees, we do not refund the cost of travel or other third party costs. Please purchase insurance.
5. If the instructor has to withdraw at the last minute due to illness, incapacity, or circumstances beyond our control, the full payment, including deposit will be 100% refunded.
6. The Client is required to arrange comprehensive travel insurance, including trip cancellation and liability cover, full cover for their (or their party’s) personal belongings, accident and emergency cover, etc., since these are not covered by Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips’ insurance.
7. Any chargeable expenses arising during the workshop/retreat period (e.g. telephone calls, shopping, extra trips requested, medical or hospital appointments, prescriptions and medications etc.) shall be settled with Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips before departure.
8. Clients shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property, and leave them in the same state of repair and in the same clean and tidy condition as they were found at the start of the holiday period. Any damage to the property resulting from the Client’s negligence will be charge to the Client.
9. Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips shall not be liable to the Client for:
i. Any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips’ control;
ii. Any accident, damage, loss or inconvenience the Client or any member of the Client’s party may suffer arising out of, or in connection with, the holiday/workshop or resulting from any cause whatsoever;
iii. The use of amenities, machinery, and equipment, where offered, such as barbecues, swimming pool, etc. is entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage to persons or property;
iv. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to any motor vehicle or trailer belonging to or rented by the Client, or for loss of or damage to its contents;
v. Personal belongings are at the Client’s risk at all times.
9. The Client shall accept responsibility for the safety of their person and all members of their party at all times and at the start of the workshop/retreat period they will carefully read the welcome manual which contains important safety information.Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips takes no responsibility for the safety of guests.
10. Under no circumstances shall Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips for the workshop/retreat.
11. Unfortunately, Lori McNee and Fine Art Tips is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or those who require the use of lifts due to the nature of the workshop locations and accommodation provided.
12. No pets are permitted.
13. For the comfort of all guests, smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation.
This contract shall be governed by USA, English, and Italian law in every particular including information and interpretation, and shall be deemed to have been made in the USA, England and Italy.